Our Clean & Feed Kit will be useful in any household and is a perfect gift idea for family and friends.
Renapur Leather Balsam and Leather Cleaner are for use on finished i.e. smooth leather only. Do not use on suede, nubuck or fully aniline type leather.
Renapur may darken some types of leather, especially if it has faded over time and with wear. If in doubt, always test on a small concealed area first.
Renapur Leather Cleaner
1. Using clean water lightly dampen the leather you want to clean.
2. Dilute 10-20ml of Cleaner with 1 litre of clean lukewarm water. Take a clean sponge, work into a lather, rub gently into the area to be cleaned.
For tough dirt use undiluted Cleaner.
Renapur Leather Balsam
1. The most important point when using Renapur Leather Balsam is to apply it sparingly, do not use too much as it should all be absorbed into the leather.
2. Dip the application sponge into the pot of balsam and wipe the sponge over the edge of the pot to remove any excess. Generally speaking, if you can see Renapur Balsam on the sponge you are using too much.
3. Gently work the treated sponge over the leather. The Leather Balsam will quickly absorb into the leather working its leather cleaning magic as it goes.
4. No need to buff – but if you have applied too much Renapur Leather Balsam and it hasn’t all been absorbed into the leather, then simply wipe off the excess with a soft clean cloth.
If you are using Renapur Balsam to treat shoes and boots then you don’t have to clean them with our Cleaner first unless the dirt has ingrained into the leather. Renapur Leather Balsam can deal with a bit of mud or dirt which will just dissolve away from the leather and come off onto the sponge. You can even use Renapur Balsam on leather that is damp.
Renapur Ltd has always believed that we should put our money where our mouth is and so we offer the following guarantees:
100% satisfaction guarantee
If you buy a Renapur product and it doesn’t do what you hoped then send it back to us and we will refund the full purchase price minus the postage. You don’t even need to give us an explanation and we will not argue the point.
If you leave the lid off a pot of Renapur Leather Balsam (not Cleaner or Hi-Shine) it will not dry out and will remain in perfect condition for 5 years.